Eating oatmeal has many benefits. The best oatmeal that I like to use is rolled oats because its more versatile in cooking than quick oats. Oatmeal is naturally gluten-free, however if you are gluten sensitive, you should check packaging to make sure it hasn’t been processed in a facility that also processes wheat.
- Oatmeal is high in fiber and great for digestion.
- Oatmeal is an anti-inflammatory and contains Avenanthramide that is great to lower blood pressure.
- Helps control weight and keeps you feeling fuller longer.
- Can reduce your bad LDL cholesterol levels and regular cholesterol levels.
- Oatmeal has a low glycemic index and can stabilize your blood sugar levels.
- Reduces the risk of colorectal cancer.
- Oatmeal has antioxidants and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Lowers the risk of asthma and asthma attacks.